14 - Rush Truck Centers Mustang - MART1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Your Random Thought

James Hodge

The Honda Guy
Reaction score
When you make a simple one-liner joke and someone takes it harder than you've ever seen someone take a joke.
joke1.jpg joke2.jpg joke3.jpg joke4.jpg joke5.jpg

DavidLivez

SRD Member
Reaction score
The funniest part to me is I believe they are British themselves, with their use “shite” and “chumps” 225 years later and they’re still salty about losing the war lol...

Lastlap

SRD Member
Reaction score
225 years later and they’re still salty about losing the war lol...
Your welcome, we didn't want it anyway. :p

I hate the internet at times. I hate the silly laws we have.

It's legal to shoot a Welshman within the walls of Chester with a bow & arrow after midnight but you can't ride an e-scooter.

But for Derbyshire, it's a money thing. They want you to 'pay' to hire one instead and the Police want to use the 'Road Traffic Act'.

JNieder51188

SRD Member
Reaction score

Cola83

SRD Member
Reaction score
If I lived closer to ATLANTA Motor Speedway... I would pay $50 to take 3 laps around the track on Fathers Day weekend, plus it's for a good cause.. :cool:

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score

Restoring what was once lost went to a retro game store yesterday with friends and got back Nascar Thunder games. One of the bigger regrets selling my Thunder Games when I was younger but I didn't have money back then and to get new games had to sell stuff. Now money isn't a problem and I'm getting it all back. I didn't originally have these on the xbox but they look good on my shelf. Think I will get the PS2 variations if I want to play them on my PS2 where all my memory card saves are still. I can play them on the PS2 pc emulator as well. I never owned Thunder 2002 but all the rest I did.